top of page
Fletching or feathers
HOW CLOSE WERE YOU?
2. FLETCHING or FEATHERS is the part of the arrow that helps it fly correctly.
Deer have 4 feet!
This is 45 ft:
4. YES! Archery is an Olympic sport. And was added to the games in the summer of the year 1900.
5. When shooting with bow and arrow, be sure of your target and beyond.
3. There are three feet in yard. If your marker says "shoot at 15 yards,"the distance would be 45 feet.
1. The NOCK is the part of the arrow that attaches to the string.
bottom of page